Are you sick and tired of wondering where the money will come from to pay car insurance each month? You are no different than most other people in Florida.
Amazingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that nearly 70% of customers have purchased from the same company for more than four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never shopped around. Many consumers in Florida could save $1,130 every year just by shopping around, but they just don’t want to shop their coverage around.
How to buy lower priced Kia K900 insurance in Orlando
The recommended way to find low-cost prices for Kia K900 insurance in Orlando is to make a habit of comparing prices annually from providers in Florida. Prices can be compared by following these steps.
First, read and learn about what is in your policy and the steps you can take to prevent expensive coverage. Many risk factors that cause rate increases like at-fault accidents and a substandard credit history can be amended by paying attention to minor details.
Second, compare prices from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agents can provide prices from multiple insurance companies. Compare rates now
Third, compare the price quotes to your existing policy to determine if you can save on K900 insurance in Orlando. If you find a better price, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
Fourth, provide written notification to your current company of your intent to cancel your current car insurance policy. Submit a completed policy application and payment for the new policy. As soon as coverage is bound, put the certificate of insurance in your glove compartment.
A good tip to remember is to compare the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on every price quote and and to compare as many companies as you can. This enables a fair price comparison and the best price quote selection.
Numerous insurers battle for your hard-earned dollar, and it can be difficult to compare rates to get the lowest price on Kia K900 insurance in Orlando.
The most recommended method to compare rates for Kia K900 insurance in Orlando takes advantage of the fact almost all companies participate in a system to compare rate quotes. All consumers are required to do is provide a little information like if you have an active license, your education level, your job, and your credit rating estimate. Your insurance information is instantly sent to multiple companies and you will receive price estimates with very little delay.
To find the cheapest car insurance rates, click here and enter the information requested.
The auto insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide quotes in Florida. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
You may qualify for discounts for Kia K900 insurance in Orlando
Car insurance is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but you may find discounts to help bring down the price. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at the time you complete a quote, but some must be specifically requested in order for you to get them.
- Theft Deterrent – Vehicles with anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and will save you 10% or more on K900 insurance in Orlando.
- Driving Data Discount – Drivers that enable their company to scrutinize vehicle usage by installing a telematics device like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive’s Snapshot could see a rate decrease if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Membership in Organizations – Being a member of a civic or occupational organization in Orlando could trigger savings on your bill.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low annual miles could be rewarded with cheaper car insurance rates.
- Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a small discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
- Active Service Discounts – Being deployed with a military unit may lower your car insurance rates slightly.
- Driver Training Discounts – Successfully completing a class that teaches defensive driving techniques could save 5% or more and easily pay for the cost of the class.
Drivers should understand that many deductions do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. Even though the math looks like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you’re out of luck.
Large car insurance companies and their offered discounts can be found below.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including five-year accident-free, multi-policy, membership and employees, anti-lock brakes, daytime running lights, and federal employee.
- Auto-Owners Insurance offers discounts for anti-lock brakes, anti-theft, mature driver, teen driver, safe vehicle, good student, and air bags.
- American Family may offer discounts for Steer into Savings, multi-vehicle, accident-free, good student, TimeAway discount, and defensive driver.
- Esurance has discounts for claim free, online shopper, good student, homeowner, and Switch & Save.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for multi-vehicle, online quote discount, homeowner, good student, and online signing.
- State Farm has savings for defensive driving training, accident-free, good driver, Drive Safe & Save, multiple policy, good student, and anti-theft.
- AAA may have discounts that include multi-car, multi-policy, pay-in-full, education and occupation, good student, and anti-theft.
Before purchasing a policy, check with each insurance company how many discounts you can get. Depending on the company, some discounts might not be offered on policies in your area. If you would like to see a list of providers that provide some of the discounts listed above in Florida, click here to view.
Car insurance is not optional
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Kia in Orlando, insuring your vehicle is required in Florida but it also protects you in many ways.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a minimum amount of liability protection if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Kia K900, most banks will force you to have full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Kia for a much higher rate and require you to reimburse them for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance protects your Kia and your assets. It will also provide coverage for many types of medical costs for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability insurance also covers legal expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your Kia gets damaged, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of having car insurance definitely exceed the price paid, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver overpays more than $865 each year so you should quote rates at every policy renewal to ensure rates are competitive.
Do I just need basic coverages?
When choosing a policy for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
These are some specific questions may help highlight if your insurance needs would benefit from professional advice.
- What is the ISO rating for a Kia K900?
- Should I buy more coverage than the required Florida minimum liability coverage?
- What does medical payments coverage do?
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- Is my cargo covered for damage or theft?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form. It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.
When to contact an agent
Many people would prefer to visit with an insurance agent and there is nothing wrong with that. Agents can answer important questions and help in the event of a claim. A nice benefit of comparing auto insurance online is you can get cheap auto insurance quotes but still work with a licensed agent.
After filling out this quick form, your coverage information is instantly submitted to participating agents in Orlando who can give free rate quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact any agents because quoted prices will be sent instantly to you. If for some reason you want to compare prices from a specific insurance company, you would need to find their quoting web page and submit a quote form there.
Choosing an insurance company needs to be determined by more than just the price. A good agent in Orlando will have answers to these questions.
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- When do they do policy reviews?
If you want to buy auto insurance from a reliable insurance agent, there are two different types of agents and how they can quote your rates. Auto insurance agents are either exclusive agents or independent agents. Both types can write policy coverage, but it’s a good idea to understand the difference in how they write coverage because it can impact which type of agent you select.
Agents that elect to be exclusive can only place business with one company like Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. They generally cannot place coverage with different providers so always compare other rates. Exclusive agencies are highly trained on sales techniques which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Shown below are Orlando exclusive agencies willing to provide rate quotes.
Jim Daniels – State Farm Insurance Agent
4759 S Conway Rd – Orlando, FL 32812 – (407) 855-6791 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be independent are not employed by one company and that allows them to write policies with a variety of different insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If premiums increase, the agent simply finds a different carrier and the insured can keep the same agent. If you need lower rates, you will definitely want to compare quotes from several independent agencies so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
The following is a list of independent agents in Orlando who can help you get comparison quotes.
National Insurance Agencies
1005 N Pine Hills Rd – Orlando, FL 32808 – (407) 480-5521 – View Map