Unimaginable but true, over 70% of drivers have stayed with the same insurance company for at least the last four years, and about 40% of consumers have never compared rates with other companies. Consumers in Florida could save an average of as much as $1,126 each year by just shopping around, but they assume it’s a waste of time to find cheap insurance by shopping around.
The recommended way to find low-cost Volkswagen Eos insurance in Orlando is to start comparing prices yearly from insurers who provide auto insurance in Florida.
- Take a little time to learn about the different coverages in a policy and the things you can control to keep rates down. Many factors that cause rate increases like inattentive driving and a bad credit score can be remedied by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Get rate quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only provide price estimates from one company like Progressive or Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Compare the quotes to the premium of your current policy to see if cheaper Eos coverage is available in Orlando. If you can save some money, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
A key point to remember is to make sure you enter similar coverage information on every quote and and to look at as many carriers as you can. This helps ensure a fair rate comparison and a good representation of prices.
When comparing auto insurance rates, know that getting more free quotes will enable you to find a better price.
The car insurance companies shown below offer quotes in Orlando, FL. To buy cheap car insurance in Florida, we suggest you get rates from several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
Volkswagen Eos coverage statistics
The premium information displayed next showcases detailed analysis of insurance coverage prices for Volkswagen Eos models. Learning more about how insurance premiums are calculated is important for you to make decisions on which insurance to purchase.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|EOS Komfort Turbo 2-Dr Convertible||$414||$640||$546||$32||$164||$1,796||$150|
|EOS Luxury Turbo 2-Dr Convertible||$414||$640||$546||$32||$164||$1,796||$150|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Estimates do not factor in Orlando location which can impact coverage rates substantially.
Lower Your Orlando Insurance Rates
Many different elements are used in the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some factors are common sense such as traffic violations, although others are more transparent such as whether you are married or how safe your car is.
The list below includes some of the major factors used by your company to calculate rates.
- Why do you need liability? – Your policy’s liability coverage will protect you if ever you are responsible for causing personal injury or damage in an accident. Liability insurance provides legal defense coverage starting from day one. Liability insurance is quite affordable compared to other policy coverages, so buy as much as you can afford.
- Deter theft and save – Purchasing a vehicle with an alarm system can help bring down rates. Anti-theft devices such as LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system help track and prevent car theft.
Premiums also based on gender – Statistics show that women are safer drivers than men. However, this does not mean females are better drivers. Females and males tend to get into accidents at about the same rate, but the men tend to have higher claims. Men also statistically get cited for more serious violations such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly. Male drivers age 16 to 19 are most likely to cause an accident so they pay the highest premiums.
The illustration below shows the comparison of Volkswagen Eos auto insurance rates for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no violations or claims, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
- Rates and your address – Living in areas with lower population may provide you with better prices when trying to find low car insurance rates. Fewer drivers on the road means a lower chance of having an accident and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. Drivers in populated Florida areas tend to have more traffic problems and longer commutes to work. More time behind the wheel translates into higher accident risk.
- Cheaper rates after marriage – Getting married may save some money on your policy. Marriage translates into being more mature and statistics show drivers who are married file infrequent claims.
Loss statistics for a Volkswagen Eos – Insurers study historical loss data as a tool for profitable underwriting. Vehicles that statistically have high amounts or severity of claims will have increased rates.
The next table illustrates the compiled insurance loss statistics for Volkswagen Eos vehicles. For each policy coverage, the statistical loss for all vehicles compiled together is represented as 100. Values that are under 100 represent a good loss history, while percentages above 100 indicate more frequent losses or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Volkswagen Eos Insurance Claim Statistics Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Volkswagen Eos Convertible 88 77 78 76BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Protect your vehicle and other assets
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Volkswagen Eos in Orlando, insurance serves an important purpose.
- Almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability coverage in order to drive the car. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Volkswagen Eos has a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will stipulate that you have physical damage coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank may insure your Volkswagen at a more expensive rate and require you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards both your Volkswagen Eos and your personal assets. Insurance will pay for medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also covers legal expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of having insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer overpays more than $830 a year so you should quote your policy with other companies every year to be sure current rates are still competitive.