Pricey Dodge Stratus insurance in Orlando can sap your accounts, especially in this economy. Comparing cost estimates can help to tighten up your finances.
It’s an obvious conclusion that insurance companies want to prevent you from shopping around. Insureds who shop around once a year are highly likely to switch companies because of the good chance of finding a cheaper policy. A recent insurance study discovered that people who regularly compared rates saved approximately $3,450 over four years compared to drivers who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If finding the best rates on auto insurance in Orlando is your objective, then having some insight into the best way to compare insurance rates can save time and money. Due to the large number of companies and agents to choose from, it can be hard to pick the cheapest insurance company.
Buying the best protection in Orlando can be fairly easy. If you have a current insurance policy or just want to save money, use these cost-cutting techniques to reduce premiums and still have adequate protection. Smart shoppers just need to know the proper way to compare rate quotes from many companies at once.
Best Dodge Stratus insurance prices in Florida
The following companies offer quotes in Orlando, FL. If you want to find cheap auto insurance in Orlando, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
Lower your insurance rates with discounts
Some providers don’t necessarily list all their discounts very well, so the below list has both well-publicized in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles have fewer accidents so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Sign Online – A few larger online companies will give you a small discount just for signing your application on their website.
- Senior Citizens – Older drivers may be able to get a slight reduction on a Orlando auto insurance quote.
- Early Signing – Some insurance companies give discounts for switching policies prior to the expiration date on your current Stratus insurance policy. You may see this discount when you get Orlando auto insurance quotes online.
- Membership in Organizations – Being a member of certain professional organizations is a good way to get lower rates on your next insurance statement.
- College Student Discount – Youth drivers who attend college more than 100 miles from Orlando and leave their car at home may qualify for this discount.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Cars that have air bags or automatic seat belts may qualify for discounts of 20 to 30 percent.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Keeping the miles down on your Dodge could qualify for discounted premium rates on garaged vehicles.
- Life Insurance Discount – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn lower rates if you buy life insurance from them.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can earn a discount up to 10% but check with your company.
Don’t be shocked that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So when it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you aren’t that lucky. Any qualifying discounts will lower the cost of your policy.
Large insurance companies and their possible discounts are outlined below.
- Progressive may have discounts that include multi-vehicle, good student, online signing, online quote discount, and homeowner.
- The Hartford policyholders can earn discounts including defensive driver, bundle, good student, driver training, vehicle fuel type, anti-theft, and air bag.
- Mercury Insurance offers discounts for ease of repair, good student, low natural disaster claims, annual mileage, and multi-policy.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for military active duty, multi-vehicle, driver training, anti-theft, and multi-policy.
- AAA has discounts for multi-car, anti-theft, AAA membership discount, education and occupation, good student, and multi-policy.
- State Farm has savings for Drive Safe & Save, student away at school, passive restraint, multiple autos, and Steer Clear safe driver discount.
It’s a good idea to ask every insurance company which discounts they offer. Depending on the company, some discounts might not apply in Orlando. If you would like to see a list of insurance companies with the best Dodge Stratus insurance discounts in Orlando, click this link.
Everyone needs different car insurance coverages
When choosing your policy for your vehicles, there is no “perfect” insurance plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so your insurance needs to address that. Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining if your situation might need professional guidance.
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- What states are considered no-fault?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of car insurance companies in your area. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Independent and exclusive insurance agents
Some people still like to buy from a licensed agent and we recommend doing that Professional insurance agents are highly skilled in risk management and help you file claims. One of the great benefits of price shopping on the web is the fact that drivers can get better rates and still have a local agent. And buying from small agencies is definitely important in Orlando.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, your insurance coverage information is immediately sent to insurance agents in Orlando who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to find an agent on your own because prices are sent to your email. If you want to compare prices from a specific insurance company, you would need to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
If you are searching for a good insurance agency, there are a couple of different agency structures and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Insurance agencies can either be independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Either can properly insure your vehicles, but it is important to understand the differences because it can influence the kind of agent you use.
Agents that choose to be independent are not restricted to one company and that gives them the ability to insure with multiple insurance companies depending on which coverage is best. If premiums increase, they simply move the coverage in-house and you won’t have to switch agencies. When comparing rates, we recommend you get rate quotes from multiple independent agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison.
The following are independent agencies in Orlando that may be able to provide comparison quotes.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive work for only one company and examples are Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so always compare other rates. Exclusive agents are well schooled in insurance sales and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Orlando that are able to give rate quotes.
Bill Cordy – State Farm Insurance Agent
2737 N Hiawassee Rd – Orlando, FL 32818 – (407) 298-9996 – View Map
Finding a good insurance agency requires more thought than just a cheap price quote. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
Cheap car insurance prices are available
When searching for affordable Dodge Stratus insurance quotes, make sure you don’t reduce needed coverages to save money. Too many times, an accident victim reduced collision coverage only to regret at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The ultimate goal is to buy a smart amount of coverage at an affordable rate, but do not skimp to save money.
We’ve covered a lot of ways to save on Dodge Stratus insurance in Orlando. The key thing to remember is the more times you quote, the higher your chance of finding the cheapest Dodge Stratus rate quotes. Consumers could even find that the lowest auto insurance rates come from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. These companies can often provide lower premium rates in certain areas than their larger competitors like Allstate and Progressive.
How to find low-cost rates for Dodge Stratus insurance in Orlando
The preferred way to find affordable auto insurance rates is to compare prices at least once a year from insurers who provide car insurance in Orlando. You can shop around by following these steps.
- Step 1: Take a little time to learn about how car insurance works and the factors you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many policy risk factors that cause rate increases like at-fault accidents, speeding tickets, and a lousy credit rating can be remedied by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Step 2: Quote rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can give quotes from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote prices from many different companies. View companies
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to the premium of your current policy to see if cheaper Stratus coverage is available in Orlando. If you find a lower rate quote, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
A good tip to remember is to make sure you enter similar coverage information on each price quote and and to analyze as many auto insurance providers as possible. Doing this helps ensure a fair price comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Corolla in Orlando? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Orlando Car Insurance Quotes for High Risk Drivers? (FAQ)
- If I File a Claim will My Insurance Go Up? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)