Do you want to learn to get cheaper auto insurance rates in Orlando, FL? Orlando shoppers have options when shopping for affordable Porsche Cayenne insurance. You can either waste hours calling around to compare prices or leverage the internet to compare rates.
There are both good and bad ways to shop for auto insurance and we’ll show you the proper way to compare rates on a Porsche and get the cheapest rates either online or from Orlando insurance agents.
If you have a policy now or just want cheaper rates, use these money-saving tips to get lower rates while maintaining coverages. The purpose of this article is to teach you a little about the best way to quote coverages and some tips to save money. Drivers just need to know the best way to compare rates online from multiple companies.
Cheap companies for Porsche Cayenne insurance
The companies shown below are ready to provide price comparisons in Florida. If you want to find the best auto insurance in Orlando, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
Porsche Cayenne insurance analysis
The premium information below highlights different coverage costs for Porsche Cayenne models. Having a better idea how insurance policy premiums are figured can benefit drivers when making smart choices when buying a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Cayenne S Transyberia||$396||$750||$418||$24||$124||$1,712||$143|
|Cayenne GTS PD Edition 3||$430||$828||$418||$24||$124||$1,824||$152|
|Cayenne Turbo S||$532||$984||$418||$24||$124||$2,082||$174|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Estimates do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can impact insurance rates considerably.
Rate comparison of males versus females in Orlando
The information below shows the difference between Porsche Cayenne yearly insurance costs for male and female drivers. Data assumes no claims or driving violations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are single, and no policy discounts are applied.
Porsche Cayenne Insurance Cost Factors
One of the most helpful ways to save on insurance is to to have a grasp of some of the factors that are used to determine the price you pay for insurance. If you know what determines premiums, this allows you to make educated decisions that can earn you cheaper rates. Many things are considered when pricing auto insurance. Some factors are common sense such as your driving history, but some are not as apparent like your continuous coverage or your vehicle rating.
The items below are some of the most common factors utilized by car insurance companies to help set premiums.
With age comes lower rates – Young drivers in Florida are proven to be inattentive when driving therefore insurance rates are much higher. Parents adding a youthful driver onto a policy will cause a huge premium hike. More mature drivers tend to be more responsible, cause fewer claims and accidents, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.
The chart below assumes a single driver, full coverage with $250 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
Driving citations inflate costs – Drivers with clean records get better prices than bad drivers. Having a single driving citation can boost insurance rates to the point where it’s not affordable. Drivers who have gotten severe citations such as reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may find that they have to to submit a SR-22 form with their state in order to prevent a license revocation.
The chart below illustrates how traffic citations and fender-benders impact Porsche Cayenne premium costs for different ages of insureds. The costs are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
- Your credit rating is important – Having a good credit history can be an important factor in determining what you pay for insurance. If your credit history could use some work, you could save money insuring your Porsche Cayenne if you clean up your credit. Insureds that have excellent credit scores tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than those with lower credit scores.
More performance means higher rates – The performance level of the car, truck or SUV you are insuring makes a substantial difference in the rate you pay. The cheapest rates will normally be found when insuring the lowest performance passenger cars, but many other things help determine your insurance rates.
The chart below uses these assumptions: single female driver age 30, full coverage with $100 deductibles, and no discounts or violations. It illustrates Porsche Cayenne insurance rates compared to other models that have different performance rating factors.
- Insurance rates in urban areas – Being located in small towns and rural areas may provide you with better prices when shopping for auto insurance. Urban drivers tend to have more road rage incidents and much longer commute distances. Fewer drivers on the road translates into fewer accident claims as well as less vandalism and auto theft.
- You might pay more if you are single – Having a wife or husband may cut your premiums on your insurance policy. Having a spouse demonstrates that you tend to be more mature and statistics prove married drivers tend to file fewer claims.
Porsche Cayenne claim data – Insurers use past insurance losses to help calculate premium prices. Vehicles that the data determines to have a trend towards higher claim severity or frequency will have higher rates. The table below shows the insurance loss data used by companies for Porsche Cayenne vehicles.
For each type of coverage, the statistical loss for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is a value of 100. Numbers below 100 indicate better than average losses, while values that are 100 or greater show a trend for more claims or larger claims.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Porsche Cayenne Models Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Porsche Cayenne 4dr 4WD 176 100 138 58 53 77 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid 4dr 4WD 119BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Don’t overlook these Porsche Cayenne insurance discounts
Companies don’t always list their entire list of discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below details some of the more common as well as the least known car insurance savings. If you do not double check each discount you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Taking part in a defensive driving class could possibly earn you a 5% discount and also improve your driving technique.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Drivers who insure multiple cars or trucks with the same company could earn a price break for each car.
- Memberships – Having an affiliation with a qualifying organization could earn you a nice discount on your next car insurance statement.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Driving less could qualify for slightly better prices than normal.
- Onboard Data Collection – Orlando drivers who agree to allow companies to look at their driving habits remotely like Allstate’s Drivewise could see a rate decrease as long as they are good drivers.
- Online Discount – A few larger online companies give back up to $50 get Orlando auto insurance on the web.
- Federal Employees – Simply working for the federal government could cut as much as 10% off with select insurance companies.
- New Car Discount – Buying a new car instead of a used Cayenne can save up to 30% because newer vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- College Student – Any of your kids who live away from home to go to college and leave their car at home may be able to be covered for less.
- Payment Method – If you can afford to pay the entire bill rather than spreading payments over time you could save 5% or more.
Discounts save money, but please remember that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So even though it sounds like you can get free auto insurance, you’re out of luck.
The diagram below shows the difference between Porsche Cayenne car insurance rates with and without policy discounts. The premiums are based on a male driver, no claims or driving citations, Florida state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, claim-free, marriage, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-policy discounts applied.
A list of car insurance companies and the discounts they provide include:
- GEICO has savings for good student, daytime running lights, driver training, multi-policy, and military active duty.
- Travelers includes discounts for student away at school, hybrid/electric vehicle, good student, save driver, multi-car, and new car.
- Farm Bureau has discounts for safe driver, youthful driver, renewal discount, multi-vehicle, 55 and retired, and good student.
- Liberty Mutual policyholders can earn discounts including new move discount, new vehicle discount, teen driver discount, hybrid vehicle, good student, and safety features.
- American Family offers premium reductions for multi-vehicle, Steer into Savings, TimeAway discount, mySafetyValet, defensive driver, good driver, and air bags.
- Progressive may include discounts for multi-vehicle, online quote discount, homeowner, multi-policy, online signing, and good student.
When quoting, ask all companies you are considering how you can save money. Some credits might not be offered in Orlando.
When do I need to talk to an insurance agent?
A small number of people would prefer to buy from a local agent and that can be a great decision Professional insurance agents can answer important questions and give you someone to call. One of the benefits of comparing rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get better rates and still choose a local agent. And buying from local insurance agents is definitely important in Orlando.
Once you complete this short form, your insurance coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents who want to provide quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t even need to leave your house since rate quotes are delivered to you directly. If you have a need to quote rates for a specific company, just find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Pick the best auto insurance agent in Orlando for you
If you want a reputable agency, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agents and how they work. Auto insurance agents are classified as either exclusive or independent. Both can insure your vehicles, but it’s a good idea to understand the differences since it can impact which agent you choose.
Independent insurance agents are appointed with more than one company so they can quote policies with many different companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, they simply move the coverage in-house and the insured can keep the same agent. If you need cheaper auto insurance rates, you should always contact at a minimum one independent agency to have the most options to choose from. They often place coverage with smaller regional carriers who may have lower rates.
Below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Orlando that may be able to provide competitive price quotes.
- SVF Insurance LLC
1205 N Pine Hills Rd – Orlando, FL 32808 – (407) 447-2204 – View Map
- Corkhill Insurance Agency, LLC
20 S Bumby Ave – Orlando, FL 32803 – (407) 898-8891 – View Map
- Brad Shivers Insurance Agency
1060 Woodcock Rd – Orlando, FL 32803 – (407) 601-1835 – View Map
Agents that elect to be exclusive write business for a single company like Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. These agents are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so keep that in mind. Exclusive agencies are very knowledgeable on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Consumers often use the same agent primarily because of the prominence of the brand rather than having the cheapest rates.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Orlando that are able to give price quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Domingo Bravo
9330 Narcoossee Rd – Orlando, FL 32827 – (407) 281-6300 – View Map
- Alfredo Ortega – State Farm Insurance Agent
1118 Manor Dr – Orlando, FL 32807 – (407) 249-9999 – View Map
- Bruce Baltich – State Farm Insurance Agent
198 S Semoran Blvd – Orlando, FL 32807 – (407) 273-9170 – View Map
Choosing the best car insurance agent is decision based upon more than just a cheap quote. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Can they give you a list of client referrals?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
Shop around and save
As you shop your coverage around, don’t be tempted to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. Too many times, someone dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits only to regret at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your strategy should be to buy a smart amount of coverage for the lowest cost while still protecting your assets.
Lower-priced Porsche Cayenne insurance in Orlando is definitely available from both online companies and with local Orlando insurance agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some auto insurance companies may not offer rates over the internet and usually these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent insurance agents.
People leave their current company for any number of reasons including delays in responding to claim requests, extreme rates for teen drivers, delays in paying claims or poor customer service. Regardless of your reason, switching auto insurance companies can be easy and end up saving you some money.
Steps to saving on Porsche Cayenne insurance in Orlando
It takes a few minutes, but the best way to get affordable Porsche Cayenne insurance in Orlando is to compare prices regularly from providers in Florida. You can shop around by following these guidelines.
- Step 1: Read about the coverage provided by your policy and the factors you can control to prevent high rates. Many rating criteria that drive up the price like your driving record and a less-than-favorable credit rating can be amended by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Step 2: Obtain price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can provide rates from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agents can quote rates for many different companies.
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy to see if you can save by switching companies. If you find a lower rate quote and change companies, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Provide adequate notice to your current company of your decision to cancel your current car insurance policy and submit payment and a completed application to the new company. Immediately put the new certificate of insurance in your glove compartment.
An essential thing to point out is that you’ll want to compare identical coverage information on every quote request and and to get quotes from every company you can. This enables a fair rate comparison and the best rate selection.
For more information, feel free to browse the resources below:
- Shopping for a Safe Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Orlando Car Insurance Rates for Welfare Recipients? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Drivers Requiring a SR22 in Orlando? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers with Accidents in Orlando? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Orlando Car Insurance for a 20 Year Old Male? (FAQ)
- How Much are Orlando Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers with Bad Credit? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Orlando Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford F-150? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Orlando Auto Insurance Rates for Uninsured Drivers? (FAQ)
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
- Self-driving cars won’t replace humans (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Hybrid vehicles cost insurers more (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)