Locating the cheapest insurance for your Hyundai Santa Fe in Florida can be a lot of work, but you can learn these tips to make it easier. There are both good and bad ways to buy insurance so you’re going to learn the quickest way to price shop coverage for a Hyundai and find the lowest possible price either online or from Orlando insurance agents.
It’s safe to conclude that auto insurance companies don’t want policyholders to compare prices from other companies. Consumers who compare rates at least once a year are highly likely to move their business because they have a good chance of finding coverage at a cheaper rate. Remarkably, a study showed that drivers who made a habit of comparing rate quotes saved over $3,500 over four years compared to drivers who never shopped around.
If finding budget-friendly rates on auto insurance in Orlando is why you’re reading this, then learning a little about the best way to compare coverages can make shopping around easier.
The fastest way that we advise to get rate comparisons for Hyundai Santa Fe insurance in Orlando takes advantage of the fact most of the bigger providers participate in online systems to give rate comparisons. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide information such as whether you have decent credit, if you lease or own, the year, make and model of vehicles, and driver details. Your details is instantly sent to multiple different insurance companies and you receive quotes almost instantly.
To find the cheapest Hyundai Santa Fe insurance rates, click here then complete the form.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free quotes in Orlando, FL. If you want cheap car insurance in Orlando, we recommend you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Auto insurance just makes sense
Despite the potentially high cost of Hyundai Santa Fe insurance, insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- Just about all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability coverage if you want to drive legally. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Hyundai Santa Fe, more than likely the lender will have a requirement that you have full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender will be forced to insure your Hyundai at an extremely high rate and force you to pay for it.
- Auto insurance protects not only your Hyundai Santa Fe but also your assets. Insurance will pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability insurance also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of insuring your car are definitely more than the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. As of last year, the average driver in Florida is wasting up to $800 each year so you should quote your policy with other companies once a year at a minimum to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Hyundai Santa Fe detailed coverage information
The coverage table shown next covers a range of insurance premium costs for Hyundai Santa Fe models. Having knowledge of how insurance prices are calculated can be useful when making smart choices when choosing a car insurance company.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Santa Fe GLS 2WD||$312||$668||$564||$34||$168||$1,746||$146|
|Santa Fe GLS 4WD||$358||$668||$564||$34||$168||$1,792||$149|
|Santa Fe SE 2WD||$358||$668||$564||$34||$168||$1,792||$149|
|Santa Fe Limited 2WD||$358||$788||$564||$34||$168||$1,912||$159|
|Santa Fe SE 4WD||$358||$788||$564||$34||$168||$1,912||$159|
|Santa Fe Limited 4WD||$404||$788||$564||$34||$168||$1,958||$163|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-policy. Rate quotes do not factor in zip code location which can change insurance rates substantially.
Orlando insurance discounts for a Hyundai Santa Fe
Buying insurance is not cheap, but you might find some hidden discounts that may help make it more affordable. Some discounts apply automatically at the time you complete a quote, but some need to be specifically requested before they will apply. If you check and find you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you could be paying more than you need to.
- Seat Belt Usage – Requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts may be able to save a few bucks off the medical payments premium.
- Online Discount – Some larger companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying your policy on your computer.
- Student Discounts – Being a good student can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying insurance for primary and secondary vehicles on a single policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Membership in Organizations – Being in a qualifying organization could earn you a nice discount when shopping for insurance.
- Drive Less and Save – Fewer annual miles on your Hyundai can qualify you for lower insurance rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Theft Deterrent System – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles prevent vehicle theft so companies will give you a small discount.
- Auto/Life Discount – If the company offers life insurance, you could get better prices if you take out some life insurance too.
- College Student – Youth drivers who are attending college and do not take a car to college can be insured at a reduced rate.
A quick disclaimer, some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Just because you may think you can get free auto insurance, you’re out of luck. But all discounts should help lower the cost of your policy.
The chart below shows the difference between Hyundai Santa Fe premium costs with and without discounts applied. The prices are based on a male driver, a clean driving record, no claims, Florida state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, marriage, multi-car, claim-free, safe-driver, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Companies that may have some of the above discounts may include but are not limited to:
If you need cheaper Orlando car insurance quotes, ask all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts might not be offered in your area. To find insurance companies that offer the discounts shown above in Florida, click this link.
Car insurance quotes from local Orlando insurance agencies
Some people still like to talk to an insurance agent. Good agents can help you build your policy and help in the event of a claim. The best thing about comparing car insurance online is the fact that drivers can get cheap car insurance rates but also keep your business local.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, the coverage information gets sent to companies in Orlando who will give you bids to get your business. You never need to even leave your home because prices are sent to you. If you wish to get a comparison quote for a specific company, feel free to find their quoting web page and complete a quote there.
Choosing the best company should include more criteria than just a cheap quote. Any agent in Orlando should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage in Orlando?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
Below is a short list of insurance companies in Orlando willing to provide rate quotes for Hyundai Santa Fe insurance in Orlando.
- Gingerbread Insurance Agency
8000 S Orange Ave #201 – Orlando, FL 32809 – (407) 309-9949 – View Map
- Floridian Insurance Agency
7316 E Colonial Dr – Orlando, FL 32807 – (407) 207-1616 – View Map
- GEICO Insurance Agent
5005 E Colonial Dr – Orlando, FL 32803 – (407) 897-7157 – View Map
- Justin Bauknight – State Farm Insurance Agent
2507 Curry Ford Rd – Orlando, FL 32806 – (407) 898-2041 – View Map
Quote more and you will save more
As you quote Orlando car insurance, it’s very important that you do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many cases, drivers have reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits and learned later that they should have had better coverage. Your objective should be to get the best coverage possible at the best cost, but do not skimp to save money.
Some insurance companies may not offer online price quotes and most of the time these regional insurance providers only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies. Cheaper auto insurance in Orlando is attainable both online and from local agencies, so you need to compare both in order to have the best chance of saving money.
We covered a lot of ways to lower your Hyundai Santa Fe insurance car insurance rates in Orlando. It’s most important to understand that the more price quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding inexpensive Orlando car insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest car insurance rates come from the least-expected company.
Steps to finding discount Hyundai Santa Fe insurance in Orlando
The easiest way to get low-cost auto insurance rates in Orlando is to make a habit of regularly comparing prices from different companies who provide car insurance in Florida.
- Step 1: Try to learn a little about how companies set rates and the modifications you can make to lower rates. Many policy risk factors that cause high rates like accidents, careless driving, and a negative credit history can be rectified by paying attention to minor details.
- Step 2: Obtain price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only provide price estimates from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agencies can quote rates for many different companies. Compare rates
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your existing policy and see if there is a cheaper rate in Orlando. If you find a lower rate and decide to switch, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Tell your current company to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit a signed application and payment to the new insurer. Be sure to put the new certificate of insurance with your vehicle’s registration.
A good tip to remember is that you’ll want to make sure you compare the same level of coverage on every quote and and to get price estimates from as many different insurance providers as possible. This enables an apples-to-apples comparison and a complete price analysis.
For more information, feel free to browse the resources below:
- Hybrid vehicles cost insurers more (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers with Accidents in Orlando? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Orlando Auto Insurance for Veterans? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Ford Explorer in Orlando? (FAQ)
- Rollover Crash FAQ (iihs.org)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Front crash protection reduces rear-end crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)